Project CRISTAL is focused on enforcing equal opportunities of women and men at the labour market and balancing professional and family life in the enterprises of the Pilsen region in the Czech Republic.
The project has been developed by Grafia, Ltd. and financed by the European Social Fund through the Operation programme Human resources and employment and from the state budget of the Czech Republic.
• Employer´s motivation in applying the equal opportunities of men and women and reconciling the professional and family life
• Information and education of the employers (managers and HR managers) in order to improving the conditions for applying the equal opportunities of women and men at the labour market
• The change of employer´s awareness about the above mentioned issues
• Increasing the use of flexible forms of work
How do the employers benefit from the project? They will get:
• Particular manuals how to implement the flexible forms of work
• Free individual consultations in the infocenter / call center
• Free entry to educational courses, workshops, conferences etc.
• Companies that implement the alternative forms of work will obtain loyal and satisfied employers with the optimal productivity